Robin is the Founder and Principal for P-38 Lightning Productions Inc. - and specializes in communications for mission driven organizations. This includes video production, event production, theater production, fundraising, communications strategy & execution and public speaking. Robin named her company after the airplane her grandfather flew during WWII. (story and images below)
Selected Current and Past Clients:
● Film Movement - (New York, NY) - in 2019, Robin joined Film Movement consulting as an Associate Buyer. FM is a North American distributor of award-winning independent and foreign films based in NYC. They have released more than 250 feature films and dozens of shorts culled from prestigious film festivals worldwide. Theatrical releases include American independent films, documentaries, and foreign art house titles. In May, Robin joined the FM team for the 72nd Annual Cannes Film Festival.
● Catholic Guardian Services - CGS (New York, NY)- From 2014 - 2019, Robin served as CGS’s Director of Marketing, Communications and Special Events. CGS is a human services organization with programs that respond to the most vulnerable people in the New York City and is an agency of Catholic Charities with an annual budget of over $82MM.
● Cape Fear Regional Theatre - (Fayetteville, NC) - in 2018, Robin joined CFRT to design and implement outreach & programming for military children on Fort Bragg - presently home to over 50,000 military personnel and their families. Due to the success of the initial programming and high demand, CFRT received future funding to continue for several years.
● SONY Pictures Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA)
● FOX Television Studios, (Los Angeles, CA)